[Zope-CMF] RE: Zope-CMF digest, Vol 1 #621 - 20 msgs

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:59:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Jon Edwards wrote:

> you
> > can try a search:
> >
> >   http://serenade.digicool.com:7290/CMFDev
> >

> Wow! That's REALLY useful! Brings a whole new dimension to searching the
> archives.
>
> Do you have any plans to develop the subject/metadata list?

No - and i need to stress that we currently have no plans to do anything
with ZOMA.  This means we *won't* be moving the zope maillist archives to
be CMF content, or anything related.  (We may eventually be interested in
doing something like that, but we cannot put it on the radar right now.)
ZOMA was mostly a proof-of-concept focused more on (1) exercising the
catalog and (2) getting me acquainted with CMF content.  Since there's
interest out there, i'm making the code available.  We won't be
entertaining proposals for *us* to do anything with it...

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/klm/ZOMA

Ken
klm@digicool.com