[Zope-PTK] Re: [Zope] BOF at Python Conference

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:33:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Well, since you brought it up, what day are *you* going to be there?
>
> Also, I think at least one of these BOFs (ZEO) was proposed by Andy, so he
> should make the call on that one.
>
> Tres should probably make the call on the CMF BOF.
>
> -Michel
>
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Spicklemire, Jerry wrote:
>
> > Hi Zope and Python Fans,
> >
> > So far there have been two topics proposed for Zope
> > "Birds of a Feather" gatherings:
> >
> >  Content Management Framework (CMF, aka PTK)
> >
> >  ZEO and Mission Critical Zope
> >
> > Can anyone hazard a guess as to when these might take place,
> > for those of us who just can't manage a four day trip this
> > time?

I'll be arriving fairly late Monday evening (8:30 PM PST), and
leaving early Friday Morning;  should we just pick a time?  6:00
PM Tuesday, 6 March, in the hotel bar, for the CMF BOF?