[Zope-PTK] CMF breaking CSS?

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:23:24 -0500

Bill Anderson wrote:
> off-working-on-skins-ly y'rs Bill Anderson

That's great news!

BTW It's time for someone to make a "Swishdot" CMF skin.  Whoever takes
this on, just code in references to the methods you think *should*
exist.  Use existing methods where possible, of course.  Pay special
attention to the portal tool interface documentation.  I find this to be
the easiest way to make Zope stuff: just make a UI for a backend that
doesn't exist yet, then write the backend.  Then start testing,
adjusting both the UI and the backend according to things you didn't
predict.

IMHO it will be a fun, cool, quick project for someone.  Once the UI is
done the new product should be quite simple to assemble--I could do it
or perhaps someone else on the CMF team at DC.

Shane