[Zope-PTK] CMF Workflow Request Tickets

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:18:55 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Michael R. Bernstein wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
> >
> > Kent Polk wrote:
> > >
> > > Is anyone working on a request ticket object for CMF?
> >
> > Ken Mannheimer is actively slavering for the opportunity
> > to refactor his Tracker as a set of CMF content objects and
> > workflow policies.
>
> Do it!
>
> Do it, do it, do it!
>
> Do It Now!
>
> <pause>
>
> please?
>
> <pause>
>
> can I help?

:-)

It looks like this is a real possibility.  I'll have to wait to get to it
after some DC consulting obligations - probly not before late april.  I'm
thinking i'm going to need the event channel (
http://cmf.zope.org/rqmts/proposals/events_tool ) and some basic
OrganizationObject ( http://cmf.zope.org/Members/klm/OrganizationObjects )
services.  Then we'll be able to tailor content documents collections as
entities with behavior.  Better yet - as objects with *attitude* :-)

Ken