[Zope-CMF] Proposed default workflow policy change

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 14:52:51 -0400

Following the lines of what seb is saying, wouldn't you want to make
membership part of the workflow?  For a 'tight-knit' community, you might
want to have human review of membership applications (then once approved can
freely submit content).... is this possible within the workflow tool
structure?

I guess you could do that by letting members 'apply', with a special
application document, which would then be reviewed...