[Zope-CMF] Proposed default workflow policy change

Jason Wehmhoener webmaster@saturn.deanza.fhda.edu
Wed, 2 May 2001 11:29:31 -0700

> That's how it is now.  Private items are not accessible.

I have folders (not member folders, just folders) that have default
permissions (ie: only the manager role can do anything) that are in a
private state that are viewable by anonymous users. In fact all content is
viewable by clicking "go" on the search form with and empty search.  I have
entered this as a bug in the Tracker.  I actually am crossing my fingers and
hoping someone will now tell me that I've misconfigured something and that
it's not actually a bug.

> What you're really talking about is just another WorkflowDefinition.  I
> wonder if we should go ahead and create the web-configurable workflow
> definition just so everyone can see how easy it is to implement all of
> this. :-)

Sounds great!