[Zope-CMF] Re: more prose about workflow changes

Jeff Sasmor jeff@janix.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:20:00 -0400

Just to be more complete:

I thought to look at the Security page for a newly
created external-file image and it shows inherited permissions checked on,
but the inherited permission for View is unchecked in the Member folder, so
that keeps it private, or am I missing something? This all seems to work
out by default, at least for permissions anyway.
Jeff