[Zope-CMF] CMFTopic prob's?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 17:15:10 -0400

Trying to add a Topic (after following the directions for installation in
the topic product's README, using the external method), and I get an error:

---------------
Site Error

                       An error was encountered while publishing this
resource.

                       Debugging Notice

                       Zope has encountered a problem publishing your
object.

                       Cannot locate object at:
http://210.67.3.12/junk/bowery/Artists/ArtistRoster/topic_edit

                       Troubleshooting Suggestions

                              The URL may be incorrect.
                              The parameters passed to this resource may be
incorrect.
                              A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

                       For more detailed information about the error, please
refer to the HTML source for this page.

                       If the error persists please contact the site
maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
223, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
187, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
162, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
369, in traverse
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py,
line 557, in debugError
NotFound: (see above)

but the topic is added anyway.

Then when I go back to the topic, and click 'criteria', I get a similar
error, cannot locate object .../topic_criteria

I'm using 2.3.2 and the latest CVS of CMF (as of last nite at 9:42)