[Zope-CMF] Making member like guest.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Wed, 02 May 2001 17:21:46 -0500

Hello again,

I've got Guest working well on my site, ie being able to go outside the member
folder. I'd like Members now to be just like Guests and be able to go outside of the
member folder, only they have a name and e-mail.  They have all permissions set
equivalently currently. Members currently can't access outside of the Members
folder. If I can get that and the *&%$^ table to display correctly with the green
band all the way across the screen, then I think I'm done.  Beats me why it won't
work.  It is also a total mystery to me as to how the blue bar gets drawn on the
default Add Contents screen.  There doesn't appear to be any definition for a bar or
color definition, it's magic, right?

You can check this all out on my working site which is now at:
http://www.linuxmednews.com/linuxmednews/LMNProjects/, because the old URL was
getting bizarre glitches so I re-created it to this URL and they went away.

-- IV