[Zope-CMF] CMF translation

Rémi Houdaille Remi.Houdaille@akeirou.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 09:24:26 +0200

info@sjeems.nl wrote :

> The things I can't seem to translate( or at least I can't seem to find them)
> are:
>
> Retract
> Reject
> Status
> Publish
> Undo
> Can someone help me by telling where this can be changed?

The easiest way I found, without changing the Python code,
is to change the rendering in actions_box
(to be customized from portal_skins/generic).
Here is an extract translating the user actions in French :

  Utilisateur&nbsp;:
  <dtml-in user_actions mapping>
    ><dtml-var "(name == 'Join' and 'Inscription') or
                (name == 'Log in' and 'Connexion') or
                (name == 'Preferences' and 'Personalisation') or
                (name == 'Log out' and 'Déconnexion') or
                name"></a><br>
  </dtml-in>

Not ideal anyway, since if some new action is added
or some change in the english name occurs,
no translation will be made (english name used instead).

-----
Rémi Houdaille