[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF Translation

Arjan de Knegt adeknegt@worldonline.nl
Thu, 10 May 2001 11:22:33 +0200 (MET DST)

James,

I've asked the same sort of question approx. a month ago. Many usefull
solution were proposed, but I don't think that one of them has been
incorperated in CMF core at the moment.

Check the CMF/PTK Mailinglist Archives for subject:
"Skinning (translating) the actionbox"

My time for playing around with CMF has been very limited lately, so I
didn't implement my own solution.

Success,
Arjan

-----