[Zope-CMF] What is Lead-in?

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 11:09:10 -0700

So, in general, for the short news items we have, I'd want to repeat the
lead-in in the body, so you see the full story in the body.

When, I design forms for end users, I find it very useful to include some
short text beside every input box which tells the user what the field is
for, how it will be used, where it will be displayed, and any special
information about valid contents. I know I can add field annotations to CMF,
but it would be really convenient if CMF came with field annotation support
out of the box -- you know, some default annotations, and a management
interface for change.

Is that just a personal preference or a general need?

-- Loren