[Zope-CMF] is there an event content in the works

Morten W. Petersen morten@thingamy.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 18:46:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Juan David Ib=E1=F1ez Palomar wrote:

> transwarp? I think you mean WarpFramework which can be downloaded from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/warp-framework.
>=20
> Well, this is a question for Morten W. Petersen, the main developer of
> the iCalendar and WarpFramwork products, I forward him this message
> (don't know if he's subscribed to the CMF list).

The Warp(ed) Framework, yes..

For those of you who are interested, it's an application framework for
builiding applications 'faster'.  In some ways it might be quite similar
to the CMF, but I guess it borrows / has similar features / has the
potential to be ZPatterns, ZClasses (not TTW), SmartObjects and the CMF.

It abstracts simple data handling (properties, objects) to various sheets;
property_sheets, object_sheets, index_sheets (index_sheets may go
away..) and provides for rapid (and robust!) application
development.  ...that's the point anyway.  :-)

The project is open for everyone who would want to participate, and the
goal of the project could at all times be considered tentative.

Cheers,

Morten