[Zope-CMF] CMF-Topic, need help or I start weeping

robert at rocad robert@rocad.ch
Tue, 22 May 2001 16:43:06 +0200

(maybe I have allredy sendt this message bevor)

Hi Tres,
I followed your instructions. To no avail.

I have also tried a vanilla installation where I only had Zope 2.3.2, CMF
(from CVS) and the products needed (I think TAL and co).
The same error occurs.
I am running a NT2000 box, but I tried also on a linux machine.Same error.

I really wonder why this error does not happen to everybody using topics.

Thanks again
Robert

Here is the whole traceback

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\DirectoryView.py",
line 198, in getContents
    register_subdirs=changed)
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\DirectoryView.py",
line 264, in prepareContent
    ob = t(name, e_filepath, fullname=entry)
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSPythonScript.py",
line 124, in __init__
    FSObject.__init__(self, id, filepath, fullname, properties)
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSObject.py", line
127, in __init__
    self._readFile(0)
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSPythonScript.py",
line 146, in _readFile
    self._write(data)
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSPythonScript.py",
line 231, in _write
    ps._editedBindings()
  File
"C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\PythonScripts\PythonScript.py", line
295, in _editedBi
ndings
    self._makeFunction(1)
  File
"C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\PythonScripts\PythonScript.py", line
283, in _makeFunc
tion
    raise "Python Script Error", ('<pre>%s</pre>' %
Python Script Error: <pre>  File "<string>", line 2

    context.addCriteria(field=field, criteria_type=criteria_type)