[Zope-CMF] annoyed by 'overview' in portal_skins?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 02:22:42 -0400

Don't get me wrong, the overview is (well, will be once there's some more
text in there) great to get you started in 'what is this tool about' mode...
but every time you click on the cookie crumbler trail to go back to the
portal_skins root, to have to click on 'content' to get the folder list is a
royal pain!  I've lost 1mm on my index finger this week :)  So I propose
(since I don't know any better, probably should be done with a cookie), the
SkinsTool.py could be change to put the overview tab last in the list:

    manage_options = modifiedOptions() + ( { 'label' : 'Overview', 'action'
: 'manage_overview' }
                     ,
                     )

It would be even better if a cookie could remember which tab you were on for
the next time you come back to it, initially starting on overview....
Thoughts anyone?