[Zope-CMF] Problem with Topics

Dicken, Peer Peer.Dicken@imd-gruppe.de
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:27:13 +0100

Hi,

after testing and trying for a week, I decided to migrate to zope-cmf. =
My
site is nearly functional, but I=B4ve got a few problems now. I would =
be
happy, if anyone can help me.

1.   I need a script that gets an image randomly from one of my users. =
But,
only if the user has at least logged in once this month.
This script will turn on "member-ads" on my site.

2.   I also need to modify the workflow. If an object gets published, =
it
shall be moved to a specific folder, e.g. News Items with the subject
"Linux" shall be moved to the /channel/linux/newsitems folder, after
publishing.

3.   Is there a forum add-on for cmf? I want my CMF Users to have a =
forum.
Please recommend ;-)

4.   How did you solve multi-lingual setups with CMF?

5.   Please, recommend a product which allows me to store additional =
user
information.

6.   A REALLY GOOD banner add-on for zope? (As an alternative I would =
stay
with my old adserver in PHP.

Thanks for your help,

Peer Dicken