[Zope-CMF] Discussion items - how to make them work for subitems ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org" <gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:29:41 +0100

Hey guys ...

I have been working with the wonderful invention - Discussion Item - all
day ... and I've almose had it .. .

Only one thing I don't understand.
I have a product - a folderish portal type - which I can discuss. This
works just great :-)
Now inside this folder I have some other objects - I have enabled
discussion for these ..

Now when I create a discussion for the folderish object everything goes
the way I want ...

But when I try to discuss the objects inside the folder, the discussion
items "ends up" at the folder object ...
I have tried digging into the various objects that is getting called ...
and I think the objects "get switched" somewhere between the
discussion_reply_form and the first line in the discussion_reply script

Anyone with a good hint for me ???

TIA,
Gitte Wange