[Zope-CMF] insert varaiable was:(Get list of published items that user has access to)

Jan Torben Heuer Jan-T@gmx.de
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:16:33 +0100

Am Montag, 12. November 2001 17:50 schrieb davelehman@loewen.com:

> <dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults( meta_type=['Document','News
> Item','CMF Event']
>                                       , path=news_path
>                                       )" size="5">

Nice to fins this "path" argument.
I tried to use it within my news_box style, however it doesn't work as I
expected it.
The path shall be "partial_root" which is a folder property. My problem is, I
cannot figure out the right notation. Is it tricky? &dtml-partial-root; won't
work, just partial-root won't, too. Shure you'll know the truth *g*

thanks in advance,

JT
--
Linux oder Windows? - das ist eine Entscheidung zwischen GPL und GPF !!