AW: [Zope-CMF] typo3 Content Mgmt System?

Dicken, Peer Peer.Dicken@imd-gruppe.de
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:47:19 +0100

Hi,
typo3 is pretty cool. It has a cool interface for publishing contents. =
But,
I think it will only work in IE on Windows platforms (could not yet =
test it
on mac IE and linux Browsers). It=B4s not very hard to install, but you =
need
to take care of the additional software needed. It=B4s a little picky =
about
the versions you need to have ;-)

As far as I have seen, there=B4s nothing you could not do with zope. It =
has
got it=B4s own scripting language, but using php scripts is possible =
too
(using a workaround).

I=B4ve played with a lot of cms and community systems and must say, =
that ZOPE
and CMF are killer apps if you get into them deep enough ;-)

Bye,
Peer

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----