[zope-CMF] HOW-TO for customize

george gsd@mac.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:19:28 -0500

hi

at http://cmfskins.zettai.net/ you'll find a sample skin (incomplete) that i
customized. if you just want to go in and change the colors then its simple
and the docs on cmf.zope.org will show you how. if you want to do more, it
will take more time and the cmf skins site may help you but the best way is
to dive in and see how everything works.

(btw if you use that skin you may have to re-import the default methods. its
still very rusty ;p)

kind regards,
george donnelly
george@zettai.net
http://zettai.net/
zettai: collaborative web tools for NGO's
PGP: 6564 E940 5A91 38A0 152D  D04F 92DF 2C24 9C49 9E9A