[Zope-CMF] Extending CMF Catalog to look also for the container's title/id

Jan Torben Heuer Jan-T@gmx.de
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:46:28 +0100

Moin,

I started to develop my own tool, just a simple item that holds some address
informations. I want to store them hierachically, so I decided to simply put
them in folders to organize them.

Now I want to get also theese contact items, when I search for the title
theis container-folder has.
(E.g I want to get each item in the folder hospital, when I type in hospital)

Any Ideas? A workaround would be to store the folder's name additionally in
the contact item, but this would be VERY BAD

thanks,

JT
--
Linux oder Windows? - das ist eine Entscheidung zwischen GPL und GPF !!