[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] Runtime error maximum recursion limit exceeded(Document.py).Help please.

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:30:27 -0500

please do not cross-post to several mailing lists.

you cannot really change maximum recursion limits. it's set inside of
python itself.

the error is most likely coming from the parsing mechanism that is used by
CMF documents to parse out headers and footers in case of html-formatted
documents.

there is not really much you can do. it occurs sometimes when the document
contains highly complicated HTML. you could edit the HTML source to
simplify it.

jens