[Zope-CMF] Problem with publishing to a specific folder.

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
01 Oct 2001 10:44:06 +0200

Hello,

I have followed a recipe from ZopeLabs on how to publish content into a
specific folder. And it works.

The only annoting thing is if a member retracts an item, edits it and
submit it again. When a reviewer tries to publish it, I get an error
telling me that the object already exists (and it does).

So I wanted to modify the code a bit so that if an object exists, it
should be deleted from the destination folder and the modified object
should be published to that folder.

But how do I delete an object from a FS python script ??

TIA,
Gitte Wange