[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow - Setting more than one role on q worklist

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
01 Oct 2001 16:45:59 +0200

Hello,

I want to create a worklist from all the objects in a specific state.
The worklist should appear whenever a member with one of these roles are
logged in: Jounalist, Producer, Videoreporter

But I don't know the syntax for this.

If I add Journalist, Producer in the field, the worklist doesn't show
up. If  just enter Journalist, the user can see the worklist.

What is the correct syntax ??

TIA,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Just because a program takes text commands makes it complex? I love
GUI's. I love using the web. I love WYSIWYG word processors. But I also
love CLIs. It feels more natural to me, as if I'm talking with the
computer (granted, the language isn't english, it's bash, and the
vocabulary happens to be whatever's is my PATH)--I tell it what to do
and
it does it for me (unlike GUI's where I have to do everything my own
damn
self).

    - fassler, in response to MS France FUD