[Zope-CMF] problem editing retracted items

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
01 Oct 2001 18:54:06 +0200

Hi,

I have a CMF-Site and encountered a problem while editing retracted
items, when I am logged in via ZMI as superuser.

When I am logged in via ZMI and view a document inside the right frame
of the ZMI and try to edit in this frame a retracted document all
changes are lost and the document is empty. Alas, my English!

When I log in as superuser at the member-page of the CMF I can edit
retracted documents.

Am I not supposed to edit content while logged in via ZMI? Or is it a
bug?

Zope 2.4.1 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86),
python 2.1.0,
linux2,
CMF 1.1

TIA
juh

--
Das Realismuskonzept in Krzysztof Kieslowskis DEKALOG
http://hasecke.com/Dekalog/