[Zope-CMF] registering python products

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:55:56 +0100

In the types tool, did you make sure the Product and Factory method
properties were changed?  The list of available content types is
security checked by attempting to call the factory method, and if it
fails, it assumes you don't have permission.

seb

* Meilicke, Scott <scott.meilicke@intp.com> [011003 23:39]: