[Zope-CMF] Problem adding Portal Images programatically

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:45:17 -0400

florent,

CMFCore.PortalContent has a call to indexObject inside manage_afterAdd,
this should get invoked unless you have special content that grabs a
different manage_afterAdd because of its inheritance hierarchy (i've come
up against that myself before).

jens