[Zope-CMF] AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role and local roles

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:36:51 -0400

use getRolesInContext instead::

<dtml-if expr="'Manager' in AUTHENTICATED_USER.getRolesInContext( this() )
">

it takes local roles into account by making sure to check in the context
of the object you pass along.

jens