[Zope-CMF] Project-style workflows, DCWorkflow, SQL, etc.

Vincenzo Di Somma e.disomma@icube.it
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:19:15 +0200

I perfectly agree, IMO we have should not try to evaluate which one is
better but try to consider the possibility of supplying both to
developers, and let them choose which one fits his needs.