[Zope-CMF] Help us test MetaCMFPublisher

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:09:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

We recently announced on the MetaPublisher mailinglist a new
add-on which allows CMF portal managers to create new portal types
using MetaPublisher.

Before we announce a 1.0 elease to the entire Zope world we
would appreciate if some of you heavy-duty CMF users and developers
could test this product and let us know if you find any bugs
or have suggestions how we might make this product easier to use.

You can get the software here.

  http://www.beehive.de/zope/freeware/metapublisher.html
  http://www.beehive.de/zope/freeware/MetaCMFPublisher.html

If you have never worked with MetaPublisher before learning
how to work with this Zope Product should be easy with over
100 pages of MetaPublisher documentation available for download:

- MetaPublisher (Sample) Chapter of Zope Web Application Construction Kit

http://www.samspublishing.com/detail_sams.cfm?item=0672321335

(82 pages - covers MP and MetaCMFPublisher)

- MetaPublisher User Guide

http://www.beehive.de/zope/freeware/metapublisher.html

(29 pages -- does not yet cover DB or MetaCMFPublisher functionality)

Thanks from,

Mark and all the bees

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299