[Zope-CMF] unit test failure

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:47:20 +0100

A CMFCore unit test in the the CMF head is failing (see below).
However, I'm just getting up to speed with the zope unit testing
scenario, so I may have got it a bit wrong :\

The problem seems to be that PortalFolders aren't getting indexed at
any point.  They should be, right?  If yes, where should the indexing
take place?  An Indexable mixin, for PortalContent and PortalFolder?

questions, questions...

seb

$ Products/run_all_tests

<snip>

Testing package Products/CMFCore
...................F............
Time: 0.469s

!!!FAILURES!!!
Test Results

Run: 31 ; Failures: 1 ; Errors: 0
There was 1 failure:
1) test_folderMove
(Products.CMFCore.tests.test_PortalFolder.PortalFolderTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/mnt/zope/CMFSandbox/Products/CMFCore/tests/test_PortalFolder.py",
Line 215, in test_folderMove
    assert has_path( catalog._catalog, '/test/folder/new_sub/foo' )
AssertionError