[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow

Joost van Lawick jvanlawick@skybernet.nl
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:00:49 +0100

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 02:52:41PM +0100, Stefan.Hintner@haufe.de wrote:
> I have managed to do as you supposed, and I have even managed to set up
> an own portal type.
>
> I am able to see the documents in a list what I suppose to be the
> worklist because there are the keywords ( the one I specified as states
> in the worklist search) in front of it.
>
> But I can not spot a sign of a workflow?!
>
> Where does this shy species hide?

I am not shure what you mean. The Default (DCWorkflow) workflow provides a
number of states (private, visible, review and published) and tasklists which
are lists of objects in a particular state. If you see documents in a specific
state (action box shows object state) you are actualy doing things in the
default workflow. Does this help?

Joost

--
"I'll rob that rich person and give it to some poor deserving slob.
That will *prove* I'm Robin Hood."

Joost van Lawick van Pabst             Skybernet Nederland BV
E: jvanlawick@skybernet.nl             Hoofddorp
T: 023 5677687                         W: http://www.skybernet.nl/