[Zope-CMF] Anyone working on a Zope/CMF Petshop?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:14:42 +0000

That's a really cool idea - I bet it could be done in 4000 LOC at most
in Zope.  I also bet that the performance would be similar to the J2EE
one, though.

The problem is that M$ and Sun have big marketing machines behind them
to pay people to make comparison sites like this.  If ZC wants to pay
me to do one, I'll happily do it ;-)

seb

* Michael McLay <mclay@nist.gov> [011030 13:17]: