[Zope-CMF] ZVMF vs. MSCMS

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:21:34 +0100

>> Already implemented on my site. We need a repository for snap in
>> goodies and skin customizations... I've been posting some code
>> snippets on ZopeLabs, but I don't think it's the right place for full
>> skins.
>>
>> Any comments?
>
> Hmm, I dont know. Isn't zopelabs as good as any other place? Anyway, I
would
> like to see your sitemap script

Ditto! :-)

If you go to http://cmf.zope.org/download you'll see two topics at the
bottom, "Skins" and "Plug-In Content Types" - so I guess the thing to do is
add your skins/snippets in your Member folder, giving them appropriate
Subjects (see Query Parameters at the bottom of each Topic)

IMHO these Topics are a bit hard-to-find... I remembered I'd seen em
somewhere, but it took 10 mins to find em again! But maybe that's just me on
a Monday morning :-)

Cheers, Jon