[Zope-CMF] Boring Content

Marc Fischer marcbpc@gmx.de
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:48:02 +0200 (MEST)

Ok, I try to explain once again. I would like to create a new CMF Content
Type called "person". A person should have for example just three attributes
"name", "adress" and "city".
So far, so good. The boring content product is a "frame" for a new content
type. But I don't understand, how the files of the boring content product
should be edited, so that it handles those new attributes. (name, adress, city).

I would like to see an example of the boring content product, which has been
filled with attributes.

Thats it, ... how to adapt it for my needs? ... Thanks a lot!

Marc

http://www.gmx.net