[Zope-CMF] Boring Content

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
03 Sep 2001 15:35:22 +0200

[Marc Fischer]

| sorry, but that explaination is a little bit short for me.  Where
| (in the __init__()-method) should I add my new attributes???  Isn't
| anyone out there, who could send me a little example in using the
| boring content product.

Uhm.  Sorry.  You're not supposed to add them to the
__init__()-method.  Just update the skins and the edit method and you
are good to go.  Try checking out the CMF How-to that deals with
modifying the Discussions Tool on my member site
(<URL:http://www.zope.org/Members/eenge/), I believe I describe there
how to add more attributes.

I'd love to send you a little example, but I'm a bit stumped for time
and it's been a month or so since I've done anything similar with the
CMF.  There are however many other CMF products out there you could
dissect and inspect.

Hope that helps.  :)