[Zope-CMF] newbie question

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:43:45 +0100

> But it still send an unauthorized user to the login page!!  Am I missing
> something else?

Hard to say, but a while ago I had similar problems and got a tip from Seb
which is very useful for tracking down the problem -

Delete the "cookie_authentication" object from the root of your portal
(remember to put it back when you finish!)

Then when you view again, instead of redirecting to the login_form, you'll
get an authentication box. Press Cancel, and you'll get a Zope Traceback
which will show you which object is throwing up the unauthorized message.

HTH ...maybe I should add that as an FAQ?

Cheers, Jon