[Zope-CMF] manager from "outside" acl_users isn't listed as member

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:48:50 -0400

brad,

the member listing only looks at the first acl_users it encounters in the
acquisition chain for the portal. this is kind of kludgy, true. it's hard
to account for every possible member in situations where you enable the
role mapping and member area creation, though. a member might be anyone in
any user folder above the CMF instance with certain roles.

the handling as it stands right now is not ideal,but attempting to catch
every possible case is a big undertaking...  :S  (chris withers frown)

jens