[Zope-CMF] CMFDecor not obeying INSTANCE_HOME

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:29:03 +0800

Hi Tres

I checked permissions and they look fine. I have been keeping CMF in a
different place
and then using symbolic links in to my $INSTANCE_HOME/Products directory
to point to
each of the CMF bits.

That worked fine for everything but CMFDecor (ie I couldn't see the
skins directory
when I went to add the filesystem directory view to the portal_skins tool)

When I then created a link to CMFDecor in the
$SOFTWAREHOME/lib/python/Products
I could then see CMFDecor.

I am running 2.4.1b1 so I will upgrade and check again.

regards

Tim Hoffman