[Zope-CMF] CMFOption trouble -- or maybe Factory Based Type Info trouble

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:33:28 -0500

Anyone know why I wouldn't be getting all the options I should in the
dropdown list, be when I'm in portal_types and click to Add Factory
Based Type Info?
On the screen where I go to give the id and select the "Use default type
information" I only see None, CMFCore, CMFDefault, and CMFTopic. But
I've installed other things and seen them before, like
CMFBoringContent.  And just now I installed CMFOptions following the
instructions, but CMFOptions choices didn't appear in the list.   Anyone
experienced this that can help?

Using Zope 2.4.1, Solaris 2.8. Untarred and restarted and CMFOptions is
under Products, but when I go to do this step:
----
1.Click on portal_types. Click the drop down box and add a Factory-based
Type Information item.
Give the new item an id of "CMFExternalImage" BE SURE to select
"CMFOptions: Portal External Image" from the "Use default type
information" dropdown box.
-----
"CMFOptions: Portal External Image"  isn't in the dropdown. No
CMFOptions is in the dropdown.  Do you know why?

Thanks,
Lynn