[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow

Big Sebastien.Bigaret@inqual.com
24 Sep 2001 12:33:50 +0200

        Hi,

Marc Fischer <marcbpc@gmx.de> writes:
> Now another question, this time according to DCWorkflow.
> I just installed version 0.4. If I add a workflow for example
> "default_workflow (Web-configurable workflow [Classic])", give it an ID "test" and assign
> that ID to the types, I get the following error If I want to add a content
> item in the portal:

There was a little bug in release v0.4. Just edit variable 'action' and change
default expr 'transition/getId' to 'transition/getId|nothing'
(this is because there's no transition at creation time, just an initial state
set)

NB: this is corrected in CVS Head, you might be interested in using that one
instead.

        SB aka Big.