[Zope-CMF] apache and CMF

josh@pdxbands.com josh@pdxbands.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:42:54 -0700

I'm trying to have Apache as my front end and Zope as my back end on some of
my servers.  I have Virtual hosting on the Apache server and have about 8
different host.  I plan to move three of these to Zope on the backend.

Problem is that if I use the direction at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver

I do get apache to pass the connections through fine with proxypass but the
images paths are all wrong.  I tried to set up a site root inside the CMF
Site but that lead to many errors and I had to remove the CMF Site and start
over.

I was going to try the Zope.cgi solution but first thought to ask if any of
you have found a solution to this problem.

If you could direct me towards a solution other the Zope.cgi I would like
that but if that is the only solution then I can live with it.  On my Zope
server I plan to have many different CMF Sites and have Apache route request
appropriately.

Thanks for the help.

Josh