[Zope-CMF] Annotated Dogbowl Skins and ZPT

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:21:19 +0100

Tres & Co,

Thanks so much for all your help, CMF & Zope rocks;^)

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Tres Seaver
Sent: 26 September 2001 13:18
To: Norman Khine
Cc: Zope-Cmf
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] Annotated Dogbowl Skins and ZPT

Norman Khine wrote:

 > How do you implement the Bredcrumbs link using the new ZPT_skins, as is
currently
 >  on the http://cmf.zope.org site.
 >
 > I have followed the http://cmf.zope.org/doc/admin/dogbowl_skins/view and
looking
 >  at the zpt_generic folder I see we have the python script breadcrumbs,
but
 >  am at a loss as to how to include it and the changes that I need to
make.

The dogbowl's 'main_template' just does this::

       tal:content="structure here/breadcrumbs"> <p> Breadcrumbs </p>

This works because the 'breadcrumbs' method is returning a string
containing the anchor tags already.  A somewhat cleaner mechanism
would be to make the PythonScript return a data structured,
containing id, title, and link for each "crumb";  the template
would then assemble them into HTML.