[Zope-CMF] Problem with DC workflow

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:49:47 +0200

Hello,

I have just started to use dc workflow ... and what a great tool :-)))

I only have one problem ...

I try to use a workflow based on CMF default workflow [Revision 2])
The only thing I have changed is some Roles and some translations ...

I am using the forms that already exists in the cmf skins ... E.g.
content_submit_form when I want some content to be reviewed ..

But when I his the submit button I get this error:
Error Type: WorkflowException
Error Value: No workflow provides the "submit" action.

I thought that the transitions id was the same as action ?
And I have a transition named 'submit' ...

Anyone with a good hint ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange