[Zope-CMF] Re: How to translate CMF, first summary

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:05:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Tres Seaver wrote:

> I don't know the menuTranslator.py file;  if it is supposed to
> work as a FSPythonScript, then it won't be compilable by the
> tool, either.

So I have to ask the other way:  Anybody had success with

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@suse1.aemmenet.ch:/home/redman login
  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@suse1.aemmenet.ch:/home/redman co CMF_int

  Author: Robert Rottermann <robert@redcor.ch>

I could ship a tar.gz with the relevant files.  Most of them are
copies of the skins in CMF with German translations.  There are
only a very view additional files and menuTranslator.py is one
them.  I did an analysis of this stuff and replaced unchanged
files by symlinks to the original files of CMF 1.1.  Perhaps someone
more experienced will have an Idea what=B4s going wrong here.

Kind regards

        Andreas.