[Zope-CMF] Not able to find a python script

Ian Ford iford@US.NET
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:56:47 -0700

I have made a CMF product to produce PO's for a company, but when I try
to store the information in the catalog via the python script. Zope
seems not to be able to find the script.

I have checked the Properties in the CMF Skins Tool to check to see if
the folder has been added and it has.

So right now I am totally lost.

Here is a copy of the Python Script that I am trying to use.

<CODE>
## Script (Python) "po_submit"
##bind container=3Dcontainer
##bind context=3Dcontext
##bind namespace=3D
##bind script=3Dscript
##bind subpath=3Dtraverse_subpath
##parameters=3DRESPONCE,REQUEST,it_val,item,total,req_type,po_num,loccent=
r,req_date,budget,submitted_by,approved_by,approved_date
##title=3D
##

context.edit(item_num=3Dit_val
            ,amount=3Ditem.amount
            ,stock_number=3Ditem.stock_number
            ,desc=3Ditem.desc
            ,unit_cost=3Ditem.unit_cost
            ,total=3Dtotal
            ,req_type=3Dreq_type
            ,po_num=3Dpo_num
            ,lcenter=3Dloccenter
            ,req_date=3Dreq_date
            ,budget_cat=3Dbudget.budget_cat
            ,pfunding=3Dbudget.pfunding
            ,submitted_by=3Dsubmitted_by
            ,approved_by=3Dapproved_by
            ,approved_date=3Dapproved_date
            )

RESPONSE.redirect('%s/view' % context.absolute_url())

<CODE>

<ERROR>

Zope Error
Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.=20
Internal Error
Sorry, an internal error occurred in this Zope resource.
<trace Back>
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: DynamicType)
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 155, in mapply
    (Object: po_send)
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 117, in
missing_name
  File C:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 565, in
badRequestError
InternalError: (see above)
<trace Back>
<ERROR>