[Zope-CMF] Problems upgrading to CMF 1.3 beta on 2.4.3

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 19:38:11 -0400

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
> Tres Seaver wrote:
>
>> Thanks for pointing out this problem!  So that we don't forget it,
>> please enter a tracker issue pointing this out (URL in the list
>> info footer).  We will address by updating the "prerequisites" in
>> the installation docs.
>

> Ok, I did that. So far it seems that combination 2.5.0 and CMF 1.3 beta
> is faster than 2.4.3 -- feels strange that it is even visible to the eye.

We put significant effort into some catalog optimizations for 2.5;
ZPT in 2.5 is likely faster than the add-on product for 2.4 as well (but
you weren't using that). I think DTML got a speed boost, too.

Tres.--