[Zope-CMF] Latest Stable Version

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:56:27 +0000 (UTC)

>   Finally, on this subject, I don't see why Type is catalogged, where
>   Metatype would be the correct one...

Forget that, I was confusing two things. Type is catalogged through
DublinCore and it's normal to have there the human readable information.
The Metatype I was really thinking about was not meta_type but the one
in TypeInformation, that is, the content_meta_type. But it's not a
method of the object, so catalogging it doesn't mean anything, forget
what I said.

(But the skin news_box does a catalog search on Type=..., which is IMHO
a bit dubious.)

Florent