[Zope-CMF] Letting users be reviewers for some content types?

Antwan Reijnen twanus@xs4all.nl
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:34:06 +0200

Hi Heimo / huima,

this is possible with the dc workflow product. You can define workflows based per contenttype. So for group-calendar you could create a group-calendar-workflow where the members have permission to review the content, or publish directly on submit. I did the same for something similar: 'agenda' and 'news'.

Good luck, Antwan.