[Zope-CMF] Problem when updating CMF 1.1 to CMF 1.2

josef_meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:16:42 -0000

Hi,
I just have the following problem:
I updated from Zope 2.3.3 to 2.5.0 and then my CMF 1.2 too.
First I copy my old "data.fs" file to the "var" folder of
my new Zope instalation. Then I copy the new CMF files into
the "Product" folder. When I started Zope, I did the things
that are said here:
http://cmf.zope.org/download/CMF-1.2/ISSUES.txt

And I also remove the portal_catalog tool and create it again
in order to avoid the following message:

-> The usage of the SearchIndex package is deprecated since
-> Zope 2.4.
-> This package is only kept for backwards compatibility for
-> a while and will go away in a future release.

-> Please use instead the re-factored modules in
-> Products/PluginIndexes.

Everything was going good! except by the default folders in the
"portal_skin" tool, the ones that have a lock, such as Images,
content, control, generic, and so on. They just contain nothing.
So, I just move my custom skins to another place and delete
the "portal_skins" tab and create it again. At this time the
default skins weren't displayed. Does anybody know how to
retreive them? Why just don't the developers include them when
creating the portal_skin tool?

Thanks in advanced,
Josef.